Is This Abuse? Is This True?
Dating misuse is an example of dangerous practices used to apply power and control over a dating accomplice. While we characterize dating brutality as an example, that doesn’t mean the primary occurrence of mishandle is not dating savagery. It just perceives that dating brutality as a rule includes a progression of oppressive practices over a course of time.
Warning Signs of Abuse
Because relationships exist on a spectrum, it can be hard to tell when a behavior crosses the line from healthy to unhealthy or even abusive. Use these warning signs of abuse to see if your relationship is going in the wrong direction:
- Checking your cell phone or email without permission
- Constantly putting you down
- Extreme jealousy or insecurity
- Explosive temper
- Isolating you from family or friends
- Making false accusations
- Mood swings
- Physically hurting you in any way
- Telling you what to do
- Pressuring or forcing you to have sex